Saturday, May 14, 2011

4H

I've been spending a lot of time with Bailie and Gent, gettiing her ready for the 4H season. She is doing amazing! Her and Gent are really clicking, they are getting along SO good. It makes me so proud. He is such a good boy and does anything she asks him to do. Today we had 4H practice. She had him going over 16" jumps :) AND changing leads. First time she's ever tried both. She's becomming a great little rider, very confident. She has her practice show on Monday, I'm very excited for her. I remember getting ready for my first 4H show with Taffy. I was so nervous, she didn't even hold still during Halter. Her and Sonny were so attached to each other, as soon as one of us left the other, they went kinda crazy! Stacie and I have so many fun memories because of 4H, I'm excited that Bailie gets to experience it. Can't wait for my OWN kids to start!!

The dr. appointment went good yesterday. It was just a prenatal check up, they weight you, take your blood pressure, listen to the heartbeat, then send you on your way! Kinda stupid that I have to pay $30 just for that. BUT listening to the heartbeat never gets old, THAT is priceless :) Next month we'll be able to find out the sex!! I'm feeling good, not so tired anymore. Just craving fries, hamburgers, potato chips, pretty much anything greasy and NOTHING healthy. We had pizza for lunch today, it was heaven.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous and excited all in one! I dream of having the horse for one and time also to teach Aubrey to ride! Someday! I am so proud of Bailie! It is neat you guys can do this together too!!! I want to see her ride this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete