Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here goes...

First post ever on my new blog. I started a hand-written journal almost a year ago when I found out I was pregnant with James. I've been dutifully writting in it just for him. I think having something typed, like this, will be easier though! I'm excited to start this and hope I can keep it up.

I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Brad is such a great man and I appreciate all he does for us. He's an amazing husband and father! James Bradley is such a joy and I can't believe how much he grows each day. It's fun to watch his personality (and attitude!) evolve. He's getting so big, it's not fair how fast times goes. I'm also expecting another little one in November! I'm 12 1/2 weeks along an feeling great. Being a mom is awesome and and I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment