Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Rain Rain Go AWAY!
What is the deal with all this stinkin rain?? It's really dampering our days, James and I LOVE to be outside. He gets so cranky when we're inside all day, yesterday I made a special trip to the grocery store just to get out. We ALWAYS need milk :) I am, however, finding lots of ways to entertain him. Like taking one couch cushion off so he can climb up by himself. He thinks it's a lot of fun to sit on the arm of the couch and ride it like a horse... I don't think it's so fun, I'm scared he's going to fall. Another thing he loves is banging pots and pans with my wooded spoons, of course these are all items that he steals out of the dishwasher while he's 'helping me'... He makes each day so much fun and exciting, even days like today when we don't do a dang thing. I'm so lucky to be able to be home with him :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment