Sunday, May 22, 2011

We found a turtle in our backyard! We were thinking of keeping him, but decided to give him away. He was just a little guy, about 3 1/2 inches, meaning he was a baby! I have NO idea how the heck he got into our backyard. We've been putting in LOTS of hours into our yard. I can't believe how much goes into landscaping. I'm lucky to have such a strong and hard-working husband to help get it all done! He's done SO much (putting the sprinkler system in, laying sod, wheelbarreling endless dirt, fixing the sprinkler system... the list goes on and on!) We are finally in a position that I can plant some flowers. Slowly but surely it's all coming together.
Can you beleive the 'before' picture?!?


AND just in case you didn't know, James LOVES cheese sticks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it is coming along great! You are lucky. While I know Darrin is all those things, he would never have time to do our yard... :) I want the turtle!!

    ReplyDelete