Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Jammer!




Ok, I know everyone says time goes way too fast, but HONESTLY... where have 2 years gone?? I remember when I found out I was pregnant with James. I was at my ob's office, talking to her about ongoing fertility problems. She took a routine pregnancy test before writing my prescription. She came into my room and said "Krista! It's positive!" What a special gift! I truely feel James is a miracle, and I'm SOO lucky to have such a cool kid. I love him so much and am thankful that he makes each day fun and special. He's getting such a big personality now and he makes us laugh everyday! We had fun on his birthday, I'll never forget the look on his face when we sang to him. His face lit up like he really understood that everyone was there just for him and that it was his special day. Love you so much James!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday buddy. I am a terrible aunt. We didn't even call... :( I will make it up to you and send something really great! Love you buddy!

    ReplyDelete