Saturday, March 17, 2012

Gettin BIG!

Took the boys into the pediatrician for their wellness checks. I'm happy to report that they are super healthy and right on track for development. Here are the stats:
James:
Height 35" (67%)
Weight 29lbs (63%)
Head 21 (79%) this is the fist time James' head hasn't been in the high 90%!
I'm glad that James is catching up to his big ol noggin, he looks more proportioned now! And he's slimming out, not so chunky. He still has chunky cheeks tho, which I love to squeeze.

Blake:
Height 27" (96%)
Weight 19 lbs 9oz (98%) yowza!!
Head 17.5 (94%)
I'm not suprised that Blake is such a big boy. He's following in his brother's footsteps, although he weights 2 more pounds than James did at 4 months. Yay for BIG babies tho! (I blame it on Brad...) We are working hard on rolling over! Probably in the next few days he'll be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment