Monday, September 19, 2011
Just got back from the doctor's office. Blake is measuring right on track, a little on the big side. Which really doesn't suprise me! We did an ultrasound today, he weighs 5 1/2 lbs! James had an appointment too, with his pediatrician. He weighs 27 1/2 lbs and is 34" tall. He had to get TWO shots :( I hate seeing him cry like that, it breaks my heart :( :( So the verdict is I have gestational diabetes... I have to prick my finger 4 times a day to measure my blood sugar, write down EVERYTHING I eat, and count carbs. So much for completely enjoying this pregnancy! It hasn't even been a week, I'm craving chocolate SO bad, especially chocolate fudge donuts... yummy! I think that'll be my first treat after Blake is born :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you serious??? HOW? Doesn't make any sense. I am sorry. That really is the pits!
ReplyDeleteBlake?! LOVE~