I'm convinced I have the best husband in the world. Brad is SO good to me, I couldn't ask for a better man. We had fun celebrating, he took me out to get a message, dinner, movie, and an overnight stay. The message was amazing, it's been too long since I've had one. My lower back has been very sore from carrying this big baby around. We ate dinner at Roosters, and they brought me caramel bread pudding with ice cream for dessert. This is hands down my new favorite dessert, I enjoyed it SO much, especially because I've been so strict on my new diabetes diet. Then we went and saw the new Brad Pitt movie, Moneyball. Really good movie. It was nice to go back to the hotel and relax, such a good night. Yvonne was in town, she watched James while we were out. He just loves her, I'm so thankful.
Suprise for me when we got back to the hotel
My Handsome Hubby
No comments:
Post a Comment