Monday, July 11, 2011
Playdate
One of my highschool friends, Nanci, invited a bunch of us girls up to her house for a playdate. We all have young kids under 2, so it's great to get them all together. Nanc has these two HUGE blow up toys, one is a bouncer and the other is a waterslide. James couldn't get enough of the bouncer. That was until another little boy kept pushing him down! I wanted to push him back, but he's only two AND his mother was standing right there. Poor James, I always feel bad when other kids do something mean to him :( I know it's life and it's not the last time it'll happen, but I just always want to protect him... Anyway, after that we had a lot of fun and it was nice to see the girls! Pool tomorrow, yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment