Thursday, July 7, 2011

California!!

Just got back on Tuesday from a FUN week long vacation to California. The road trip started off with two nights in Vegas! Me, Brandon, Stacie, Bailie, Cambrie, Jack, and Mom all went. Vegas was fun, so dang HOT though! We got to see Dustin and his friends, which was nice because I haven't seen him a long time. Then it was off the Darrin and Kelly's house for a couple nights. I just love them, James and his cousin Halle got along really well. It was GREAT to see Aubrey and Dalin, they have grown so much! Brad flew in at the end of the week and we drove down to Carlsbad and spent a few nights with Jay and Jen. Seth turned 1 on the 4th, cute little guy, can't believe he's already 1!! Tyler is as funny as ever, he had us all cracking up :) We even had time to visit the Del Mar Fair, James had a blast riding the kiddie rides. It was such a fun trip, except for the part when I got the flu the last two days of vacation :( That was NO fun, but I'm feeling much better now and am glad to be home. Thanks to all my wonderful family, it was SO fun to visit all of you!!

1 comment: