Thursday, May 24, 2012
RSV...
My poor babies have RSV :( I thought that rsv season was over, guess not. I took Blake into the urgent care on Saturday morning because he was wheezing and litterally couldn't breath. It was soo sad. His oxygyn level was low, so we did a breathing treatment. It immediately helped him, he could breath, and his oxygyn level was perfect afterwards. We've been doing breathing treatments a couple times a day, and he's doing MUCH better. He just has a runny nose and a smoker's cough... This morning when I went into James' room, he was having a hard time breathing and his voice was really raspy. I immediately hooked him up to the breathing machine and it helped. I can tell James doesn't feel good, he's coughing and has labored breathing when he runs around. I just want healthy kids, having a sick baby is NO fun, I would do anything to switch places :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment