Sunday, November 20, 2011
Family of 4!
Yay! Blake Stephen Ward is here!!! I have a family of 4 now, and couldn't be happier. He is just perfect, like an angel. I'm SO blessed. He was born 11/9/11 at 4:11pm. I went to the hospital at 7am to be induced, and 9 hours later he was here! Labor and delivery went really well, after my dr broke my water at 1pm, I progressed really fast, and had no trouble delivering him. Except the small fact that my epidural started to wear off at the last minute... that was scary, but the extra doses of anethestic worked, thank goodness. I'm so thankful that Blake is a healthy boy, he eats like a horse and is probably going to a little chunk like his big brother. I love my boys so much, I didn't know it was possible to love this much! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look how cute your family is?! I am so happy he is here and can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteLove you~