The past couple days have been so fun, I've taken James to the Roy Aquatic Center. My neighbor and her girls came along too. This is one amazing pool! It's tailored just for little kids and it's a blast. Today I took him down the big curvy slide, because it's really slow and the water depth below is only 4 feet. We were going at a nice leisurely pace until about half way down, that when we picked up speed! I felt so bad-we were dunked at the bottom because we were going so fast :( He got over it really quickly, thank goodness. He's so tired tonight, I think two days in the sun and water got to him.
I have a dr appt in the morning, we're going to find out the gender of the baby!!!! I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it. I'm bettin it's another baby boy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment